add discount to specific product

Mar 15, 2011 at 6:47 AM

Hi Joe,

How can I add discount for a specific product as I may knew your new Product features was integrated in version 3.2. I cannot find these functions although I'm using version 3.2. Would you please show me how to add discount for a specific product?

Regards,

Nilson Gillespie

Coordinator
Mar 15, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Hi,

The coupons don’t work for specific products. They are by percent or by a fixed value only.

Joseph Anderson
President
JMA Web Technologies, Inc.
P: (781) 330-0737
E: joe@jmawebtechnologies.com
Web: http://www.jmawebtechnologies.com

cid:3370498670_280666

Mar 16, 2011 at 2:28 AM

Hi Joseph,

So how can we add a discount for a specific products as many of e-commerce system does? Is this function available for this project or we must develop ourself by adding this function in this project?

Regards,

Nilson Gillespie

Coordinator
Mar 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Hi,

Discounts are taken off at the order level only, so you can’t take $10 off an Apple iPod and $0 off a laptop computer. I would be happy to add new features to LinqCommerce for you, so feel free to e-mail me a scope doc and we’ll get started.

Joseph Anderson
President

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:29 PM
To: joe@josephmanderson.com
Subject: Re: add discount to specific product [linqcommerce:249722]

Hi Joseph,

So how can we add a discount for a specific products as many of e-commerce system does? Is this function available for this project or we must develop ourself by adding this function in this project?

Regards,

Nilson Gillespie

Apr 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Hi Joe,

Why I added exist product to the shopping cart, it informed me that I already added in cart, I want at a specific product three or two times

Example: i have a product named Ipod, I added first time, it's ok, but I want to add Ipod product one more time, It could not allow me to add more, because when I added the same product, application automatically calculate the price and amount of product into Shopping cart, does it support this function or we just at a specific product at one time only? Hope to hear from you as soon as possible because I want to work on it as my project for graduation at my school.

I'm trying to practice on your LinqCommerce open source application

Thanks so much!

Nilson.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:02:18 -0700

Hi,

Discounts are taken off at the order level only, so you can’t take $10 off an Apple iPod and $0 off a laptop computer. I would be happy to add new features to LinqCommerce for you, so feel free to e-mail me a scope doc and we’ll get started.

Joseph Anderson
President

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:29 PM
To: joe@josephmanderson.com

Hi Joseph,

Regards,
Nilson Gillespie
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (linqcommerce@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email linqcommerce@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com