add product more times

Apr 27, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Hi,

Why I added exist product to the shopping cart, it informed me that I already added in cart, I want at a specific product three or two times so that it can calulate amount and price automatically in my shopping cart.

Example: i have a product named Ipod, I added first time with the amount is 2, it's ok, but I want to add Ipod product one more time with the amount is 3. And I expected that in my shopping cart has 5 items and price at total but It could not allow me to add more, because when I added the same product, application automatically calculate the price and amount of product into Shopping cart, does it support this function or we just at a specific product at one time only? Hope to hear from you as soon as possible because I want to work on it as my project for graduation at my school.

I'm trying to practice on your LinqCommerce open source application

Thanks so much!

Nilson.

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Hi,

You can only add a product once to the cart. If you want to change the quantity, then go to the cart and change it there. The same product ID can't exist in the cart twice.

Thanks,

Joe

May 9, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your help, I'm currently developing on your project and adding some functions on it as a deal website. your application is really helpful, thanks! Furthermore, if you need me to contribute the application, please let me know, thanks!

Nilson.